During the implementation of the project “Renovation of school health cabinets in Kedainiai and Anyksciai district municipalities” No. LT03-2-SAM-K01-002 (hereinafter – the Project) new furniture and necessary inventory were provided in ten schools and pre-school education institutions of Kėdainiai district. New furniture provided to the following educational institutions:
- Pelednagiai Department “Dobiliukas” of Labunava Basic School of Kedainiai District;
- Nociunai Department of Labunava Basic School of Kedainiai District;
- Public Enterprise Alternative Education Center “Happy Children”;
- Kedainiai Nursery-Kindergarten “Vyturėlis”;
- Kedainiai Nursery-Kindergarten “Vaikyste”;
- Kedainiai Nursery-Kindergarten “Varpelis”;
- Kedainiai Nursery-Kindergarten “Zilvitis”;
- Vilainiai School-Kindergarten “Obelele”;
- Kedainiai District Surviliskis V. Svirskis Basic School;
- Kėdainiai district Truskava Basic School.
All renovated cabinets are equipped with medical and office furniture (tables, chairs, couches, lockable document cabinets, wardrobes for clothes and activity tools), screens, stands and brochure stands were purchased. Laser printers were purchased for thirteen health cabinets.
The renovation of health cabinets of schools and pre-school educational institutions in Anyksciai district is being taken care of by the project partners – Public Health Bureau of Anyksciai District Municipality.
The project “Renovation of school health cabinets in Kedainiai and Anyksciai district municipalities” is financed according to the 2014–2021 measure “Provision of Methodological Tools for Health Cabinets in Pre-school and School Education Institutions” of the program “Health” of the Financial Mechanism of the European Economic Area.
Funds from the European Economic Area Financial Mechanism of 2014-2021 will be used for the implementation of the project. The total budget of the project is EUR 295,258.72. The share of Kedainiai District Municipality in the project is 52 thousand euros.
Information prepared by the Project Manager
Director of Public Health Bureau of Kedainiai District Municipality