Repair of ten health cabinets in Kedainiai District schools is currently being carried out under the project “Renovation of Health Cabinets in Schools of Kedainiai and Anyksciai District Municipalities ” No. LT03-2-SAM-K01-002 (hereinafter – the Project). Repair is being carried out in the following educational institutions:
- Pelednagiai Division “Dobiliukas” of Labunava Basic School of the Kedainiai Region;
- Nociunai Division of Labunava Basic School of the Kedainiai Region;
- Public Institution Alternative Education Centre “Laimingi vaikai”;
- Kedainiai Nursery-Kindergarten “Vyturelis”;
- Kedainiai Nursery-Kindergarten “Vaikyste”;
- Kedainiai Nursery-Kindergarten “Varpelis”;
- Kedainiai Nursery-Kindergarten “Zilvitis”;
- Kedainiai Nursery-Kindergarten ,,Aviliukas“;
- Surviliskis V. Svirskis Basic School of the Kedainiai Region;
- Truskava Basic School of the Kedainiai Region.
Lighting has been changed in all repaired health cabinets, wall and floor coverings have been renewed, sanitary ware has been installed. Under the contract repair works are performed by UAB “Doresta” (Ltd.). The total price of the contract is EUR 39,567.00 (thirty-nine thousand five hundred and sixty-seven, 00), of which VAT is EUR 6,867.00 (six thousand eight hundred and sixty-seven, 00). The contract of repair works is covered by fixed price pricing.
Renovation (simple repair) of health cabinets in six schools and pre-school education institutions in Anyksciai District will be started by concluding a contract with a contractor in the near future.
The project “Renovation of Health Cabinets in Schools of Kedainiai and Anyksciai District Municipality” is financed according to the 2014–2021 measure “Provision of Methodological Tools for Health Cabinets in Pre-school and School Education Institutions” of the program “Health” of the Financial Mechanism of the European Economic Area.
Funds from the European Economic Area Financial Mechanism of 2014-2021 will be used for the implementation of the project. The total budget of the project is EUR 295,258.72. The share of Kedainiai District Municipality in the project is 52 thousand euros.